Star Pharmacy offers a drive-through, self-administered nasal-swab PCR COVID-19 test.
Please review the Frequently Asked Questions and then fill out the appointment request form at the bottom of this page.
What documents are required?
- Photo ID is Required
- Insurance info is required ONLY if you have insurance.
- Travel ticket is required if you plan on travelling
Is a prescription required?
Prescriptions are NOT required for Covid-19 testing.
When is the testing appointment?
After you complete the form below, the pharmacy will contact you with an appointment time.
Is an appointment required?
YES. Testing will not be performed without an appointement.
How long does it take for results?
- If travelling, results will be available within 2-3 business days. Proof of travel is required for expedited results.
- Standard testing results are returned in 3-5 business days.
- No testing is performed on weekends or holidays.
Where is testing performed?
All tests are self-administered and located via the drive-through behind the pharmacy.
If you do not have a car, CALL the pharmacy upon arrival and a bin with the kit will be placed near the COVID sign. Please stand back 10 feet until kit is placed for you.
How is the COVID test performed?
The COVID-19 test is a self-administered nasal swab PCR test. Pharmacy staff give you the materials, guide you through the entire process and collect the samples.
How do I receive results?
Test results are delivered via the email provided in the appointment form.